Thursday, March 24, 2005

I Am In A Labyrinth...

I do not know where to go
the path i take
seems
endless
a wrong turn might lead
to a dead end
or worsemy death...
I do not even feel strength to carry on.

In a turn or two
i see a being
i follow through
i converse
give my full confidence and trust,
then night comes,
we commune...
We go intimate.


I am in a Labyrinth Posted by Hello


We cover ourselves
with our own body
to protect from the cold
then again
at dawn
he is gone
i was left alone
with my dignity down

(ganyan talaga)

We are all in a labyrinth...
you don't know whom to trust

I want to get out
i want to get free
'tis my journey to surpass
the obstacles of life...

I am alone
i am in a labyrinth
When will i meet a co-loner
who wish to spend
all eternity with me...

When.............?

renegades51 2002-08-23 13:55:46

No comments: