Thursday, March 31, 2005

Wet Afternoon...



It’s a cold rainy afternoon…
The wet earth brings scent of old images…

Staring through the window at the wind blowing trees…

As two hands slip inside of my shirt, gliding upwards…searching…

My eyes close… finger tips play on my nipples…

I hear the rain… as he caresses me from behind…

And lowers my pants…


I feel sleepy but he nibbles my neck…

His dark beautiful sad eyes begging…

His hands all over my body…

I cannot resist…

His lips caress my legs…

I open them…Wanting him…

His desire arouses mine, compliments me…


He made love to me…

Full of passion and his gravity attracts me with desire...

His sensual mouth kisses me…pulls me with desire…

I kiss him back…

His member grows between my trembling legs…

He wants me to touch him…

Take him in my trembling hands…


He made love with his tongue and lips…

His fingers…

I dreamt of this…

Those dark beautiful eyes penetrated me deeper still…

I lick him…his beautiful member…‘till it flows endlessly…

It slides down my face, my chest, my legs…

Into my stiffness...


His voice soft and sweet to my ears…

Soft manly legs crisscross mine…

Our sexes beat together…

Still moves my soul…

The fire is strong…

Everyday, every hour…

Always wanting…

No comments: